Electrical Tape is a type of tape used for insulation of materials that conduct electricity such as wires. Electrical tape can be made from plastic or rubber, but is most frequently made of vinyl.
- Flexibility and long-lasting insulation
- Extremely light with strong adhesive
- Forms a water-resistant conformation to even irregular surfaces
- Performs in both hot and cold environments
- Resistant to abrasion, corrosion, and moisture
- Flame retardant
- Suited for indoor or outdoor use
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
When using electrical tape, remember to stretch the tape as you wrap so that it will adhere better and provide more insulation.
Electrical Tape from Proferred/Albany County Fasteners is equivalent to respective 3M and Scotch sizes.
|Dimensions||12 × 23 × 56 in|
There are no reviews yet.