5/16″-18 316 Stainless Steel Carriage Bolt
- Square section grips into the part being fixed (typically wood)
- Carriage bolts are threaded all the way down to the square section beneath the head
- Prevents the bolt from turning when the nut is tightened
- 316 Stainless steel is corrosion and rust resistant
- 316 Stainless steel is considered the fastener industry standard
- 5/16″-18 Carriage bolts have a domed or countersunk head, and the shank is topped by a short square section under the head.
- Additional information
- Reviews (1)
All Carriage Bolts over 6″ in length are Partially Threaded
Diameter x Thread Pitch x Length from Under Head
FT: Fully Threaded
PT: Partially Threaded
|Dimensions||12 × 24 × 35 in|
Pete Debest –
Great quality and fast shipping! Recommend HDF for all your fastener needs!