Paolo Pozzi, CEO of Agrati Elected President of EIFI
Paolo Pozzi, CEO of Agrati, who has been elected president of the European Industrial Fasteners Institute.
A success not only for him but also for the entire Italian fastener sector (UPIVEB), which, for the first time, sees its own representative at the top of the European Association.
He will certainly have the opportunity to address a wide range of topics and challenges facing European manufacturer.
“I am very happy and honored to be appointed EIFI President at a time of major changes inside and outside the organization.
We are living in a period of great transformations which increasingly require sharing of activities at a European level and #EIFI is the best tool to represent and defend the fasteners industry and its specificities.
Despite all the difficulties of the recent past, in 2022 Europe remains the first market for fasteners globally with a share of more than 26% and I believe this is sufficient to make it clear how important it is to have a dynamic and visible association .
After more than 15 years at the helm of the EIFI Automotive Group, it is a new starting point for me and I will put all the necessary effort into growing our association with the aim of creating value for all members large and small .
I thank all the people who have supported me in this new challenge and I hope I can repay the trust shown in this opportunity.”
Cit. Paolo Pozzi, Agrati CEO
Corporate vision and mission derive from those that are the foundation of shared values that guide the activities of AGRATI Group and form the basis of our way of being and working. Website: Agrati.com
EIFI, the European Industrial Fasteners Institute, is the recognized European industry association representing producers of bolts, screws, washers, nuts, rivets and other mechanical industrial fasteners. Founded in 1977 is composed by 5 National Association, more than 150 companies, 23.000 employees (direct) and 70.000 employees (full chain). AEGIS Europe Industry Alliance is the Founding Member. Website: EIFI
The Aims of EIFI
The task of EIFI is to look after and further the joint economic, professional, technical and scientific interests of the members in the following ways:
- Exchanges of practical experience in product groups and committees.
- Information and consultation on all matters relating to the Institute’s objectives.
- Preparation of aids to decision-making.
- Representation of the interests of the European fasteners industry vis-à-vis authorities, public bodies and other organizations at international level and buyers and suppliers.
- Encouragement of studies and research work and collaboration with scientific institutes.
- Co-ordination of European activities in the technical field and cooperation in the field of international standardization.
- Public relations.
Content Source: Agrati