The State of B2B Ecommerce: 2022 Trend Reporthdfadmin
Gain insights into who today’s B2B businesses are, the current state of the industry and the top trends for 2022.
A preview of findings
What does the current B2B ecommerce landscape look like? Here’s a preview of the data you’ll find in the report:
Focusing on B2B & B2C
34% of B2B businesses have an equal focus on B2B and B2C channels
Prioritizing digital commerce
35% say investing in ecommerce platform technology is a top priority
Selling on marketplaces
78% of B2Bs say they are selling on Amazon
Get the insights you need to succeed in 2022
B2B commerce continues to evolve, but one thing remains certain — the importance of ecommerce in the world of B2B is only going to grow as buyers continue to seek more conveniences and new digital avenues for purchases.
To meet the demands of these buyers and keep up with the competition, B2Bs can focus on these emerging trends we’ve identified and leverage the expert insights we’ve shared.
- Understand the ecommerce imperative for B2Bs right now
- Find out why B2Bs are making investments in digital commerce technology
- Get strategies for onboarding B2B customers to buy online
- See which tools B2Bs are using to improve their online shopping experience
- Learn ways B2Bs are expanding their reach through new channels
Download the report
BigCommerce Launches B2B Edition to Help B2B Enterprise Merchants Enhance Sales Operations
Leave a Reply