NFDA and YFP Announce (AIM) Mentorship Programhdfadmin
For Immediate Release
September 1, 2022
NFDA/YFP Mentorship Program
AIM will serve the needs of young fastener professionals by pairing them with willing mentors focused on advancing the mentee’s personal career goals. Mentors and mentees will be matched based on professional skills that the mentee wants to acquire and that the mentor has to offer.
- To provide support and education opportunities to young fastener professionals.
- To provide young fastener professionals with opportunities to enhance their career development and expand their professional networks.
- To encourage more young fastener professionals to assume leadership roles in the fastener industry.
- To expose mentors and their organizations to new ideas.
- To develop a more diverse leadership pool for the fastener industry.
For more information about the mentorship program and to submit an application, visit the YFP page at www.nfda-fastener.org or contact Amy Nijjar at firstname.lastname@example.org or 503-307-1809.
New Leadership Announcement from Young Fastener Professionals
Fastener Association, Fastener News, Mentoring, Workforce / Skills Gap
Leave a Reply